ANIMALS IN GREENE COUNTY, INDIANA

This blog is formed for the intent of publicizing the plight of animals in Greene County, Indiana. Concerned Citizens have formed a seperate, all volunteer, non-profit animal welfare group- MIDWEST FRIENDS OF ANIMALS- in order to attempt to take action for the many abused, neglected and unwantd animals thrown away on a daily basis in Greene County.

Friday, July 28, 2006



WOW!!! LOOK AT ME ONLY SEVEN DAYS after rescue!!!!

I went to the ve today for my official weigh in! We couldn't believe it, I gained 12 pounds in 7 days!!!! I went from 28 lbs upon leaving the vets to 40 lbs today! Who said my foster mom can't cook?!? haha Just kidding, she doensn't officially 'cook' my food but she sure does a good doggie meatball!! I've been eating 5-6 times each day! I feel so much stronger and stand taller already! I am more interested in what is going on in the world!! Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts! Keep 'em coming!! I'm going to need them to get through heartworm treatment when I am up to it!!!! Oh, and not to be vain, but I think my hair is starting to grow back in too!! :) I'm going to be a movie star in NO time at this rate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home