ANIMALS IN GREENE COUNTY, INDIANA

This blog is formed for the intent of publicizing the plight of animals in Greene County, Indiana. Concerned Citizens have formed a seperate, all volunteer, non-profit animal welfare group- MIDWEST FRIENDS OF ANIMALS- in order to attempt to take action for the many abused, neglected and unwantd animals thrown away on a daily basis in Greene County.

Sunday, November 26, 2006


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! I"m very happy to report, I feel and look great! I have some slight arthritis in my leg and finally weighing 60lbs, I take some meds now and again to help. I AM SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!! I heard the woman who nearly starved me to death was supposed to have her hearing this month, but I don't even like to think about that time in my life anymore. I just want to get belly rubs and ear rubs and enjoy the good life. I'm still looking for my forever home! I don't like to brag, but don't I look handsome now with my new coat!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you worry, baby. we've applied to adopt you and I hope it will go through soon!

~Madeline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home