ANIMALS IN GREENE COUNTY, INDIANA

This blog is formed for the intent of publicizing the plight of animals in Greene County, Indiana. Concerned Citizens have formed a seperate, all volunteer, non-profit animal welfare group- MIDWEST FRIENDS OF ANIMALS- in order to attempt to take action for the many abused, neglected and unwantd animals thrown away on a daily basis in Greene County.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UPDATE- Mac was delivered to have his first Heartworm treatment this morning. He will spend 3 days at the vet's. Prayers and good vibes for his health are welcome! (It's possible that some dogs can die from HW treatment, but we dont think it will faze Mr. Mac. After all he endured in his life, he can come through alittle 'chemo therapy' so to speak!! Mac SAYS: "The Linton vet clinic was the place I was taken to upon being taken away from my neglectful owner. THEY were the people who stood up for me!! THEY were the ones who refused to release me to be euthanized elsewhere. They are the ones who found Midwest Friends of Animals to help me! !! So...I'm not scared being here for a few days or anything. These folks couldn't be any nicer to me!! And they are spoiling me with all kinds of good stuff!!!! Foster mom has been cutting me back a bit because I was starting towards 'pudgy' and she said it would be bad for my back arthritic leg to get too heavy.....so NOW its' like being at Grandma's and getting all the good stuff and treats!!! I'll talk to you all again when I get out!!! Thank you for caring about me!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home